About Nabha

Nabha, located in the fertile soils of the northern Indian state of Punjab, is a predominantly rural and agricultural economy. It has a population of over 270,000, of which 75% live in its 169 villages, and the remaining 25% living in the town of Nabha (Census 2011, India).

Interesting traditions and a rich heritage in education, music and performing arts, and traditional crafts completes the mosaic of Nabha and ensures its unique place in the cultural and traditional history of Punjab.